place bet from signal

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Oscarbell

hi all
can anyone explain how to fire a bet on the correct score market when the match odds market meets certain filters. i can see how to store a value and fire ba but not how to store a signal and use this to fire the correct score market
thanks in advance
Dallas

Signals can't be used to trigger bets in other markets, only stored values (shared) can do this,
You could pass the signal value to a stored value then use that

The following files may help, each trigger bets in one market based on something happening in another
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=17043
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=16255
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=16232
Oscarbell

cheers dallas
explains why i could not do it
Oscarbell

how can i select horses by numerical order instead of betfair order as in american racing thank you all
ANGELS15

Oscarbell wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:01 pm
how can i select horses by numerical order instead of betfair order as in american racing thank you all
Unless anyone knows different I've observed that you can only select horses by numerical racecard order on Betfair for foreign racing. For some reason you can't do this on UK and Irish races. You can however select UK and Irish dogs by no as the Betfair row index corresponds to the trap no.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”