Automating Right click stop loss

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
BlackHat Betting

I changed it to less than 7 as I have been doing Lay to Back trades :D
Dallas

If your doing L2B's and laying 7.0+ that's fine how you have it, it will trigger if the lay price falls below 7
I'd get it to trigger at least 3 times with a 2 sec rearm in case the price crashes in

Then just duplicate (click two green arrows) and change the new one to row index 2 and so until you have one for each row your likely to trade at sometime
BlackHat Betting

perfection :D

Thanks Dallas :D

Will see how this works :D

I have been doing quite well inplay but manually right clicking the selections first is a chore... also... if I set this up on a rogue laptop and use another computer then I cant override it and (gamble) :D So it forces me to trade out when things go bad :D
PaddyPowerEW

Hi Dallas

I would like to do almost exactly same as this w LTB trades except to have auto stop loss to trigger at 100% of stake an set at 110% of stake...kindly confirm which setting/s I would need to use ?

Thanks
Dallas

PaddyPowerEW wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:06 pm
Hi Dallas

I would like to do almost exactly same as this w LTB trades except to have auto stop loss to trigger at 100% of stake an set at 110% of stake...kindly confirm which setting/s I would need to use ?

Thanks
Do you mean a stop loss to trigger when the loss is 100% of the lay stake used (or liability)?
PaddyPowerEW

yes precisely this thanks
Dallas

PaddyPowerEW wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:04 pm
yes precisely this thanks
The best way to do it (using options added since the previous posters message) is to add a stored value rule to store the value of your net stake and have it armed to trigger after your back/lay bet triggers.

Then on your Green up rule add a Stored Value Condition to test
Value A) Markets Green all Profit
Is) Greater Than
Value B) Another Stored Value
(Enter the name of your stored value set on your back/lay rule).

So you are basically storing the value of the stake used (so you can change this as often as you want without having to edit any other parts of the rule)
The green up will then trigger when you Loss is less than that stored value
PaddyPowerEW

many thanks, appreciate your time on the response, will test and let you know how it goes! :D
Dallas

PaddyPowerEW wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:37 pm
many thanks, appreciate your time on the response, will test and let you know how it goes! :D
No probs, just post back if you get stuck

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”