Query for Dallas

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Galilee66

Dalllas, Can you help, please? I am sure I remember seeing a post about automation for laying the third favourite when the other 2 shorten and it wasn't all that long ago. I have searched and searched the forum but I can't find it as I suspect I am looking for the wrong title of the post. If you recall it would you please point me in the right direction?

One other question - I have an insatiable interest in words - so - what is a Chav? You used it in a recent post about Halep. I am from Melbourne so am not familiar with the idiomatic nuances of modern England.

Oh, and the third of the 2 questions is - does a trailing stop and green only trigger if the whole stake is matched?

Thank you for your assistance - not just to me but to everyone on the Forum

regards

Galilee66
Dallas

Sounds like it may have been the pre-off 2v1 swing trading file
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=12434

Or if it was an in-running file it will be in here
viewforum.php?f=52&start=25

The term Chav - was in reference to her outfit, which rather than looking like a 'tennis' outfit at a glance looked like she was on court wearing a short denim mini skirt and stripe vest top - something more seen on young women sitting around on a summers day in a park (or as I think I put it hanging out on a wall somewhere)

The whole stake would need to be matched for the price to get past your entry odds and reach your stop
JTEDL

English 'chav' = Aussie 'bogan'
Galilee66

Thanks for that Dallas - and my apologies for adding an extra "l" to your name. I must admit I commented on Helap's attire as it looked as though she had been sitting on a park bench which had just been painted or that she had some form of strapping on the back of her thighs. I'm not sure Serena's choice of shorts was all that wise either.

Also, thanks to JETDL for his reply.

Hope you all enjoy the last few days of the tennis in Melbourne.

cheers
Galilee66

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”