Excel - predict SP

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
BetScalper

sa7med wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:58 pm
Dallas wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:54 pm
Something to note about the Projected SP is Betfair only update it once every minute regardless of the refresh rate used
Well that affects things. Good to know. Thanks!
Hi Dallas,

How often do they update VWAP ?

Thanks,
Dallas

BetScalper wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:47 am
sa7med wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:58 pm
Dallas wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:54 pm
Something to note about the Projected SP is Betfair only update it once every minute regardless of the refresh rate used
Well that affects things. Good to know. Thanks!
Hi Dallas,

How often do they update VWAP ?

Thanks,
I would assume its continually updated in real time so you will receive the latest upon each refresh just like prices & volume, although I've never checked/tested to say for absolute certain
dropss81

Hello All

I would like to ask any of Ben Angel support or users..

Frist of all .. Is any difference in BSP from Betangel and Proj. SP (from Market Overview window-Betangel) ?
I see this data is collected from BF.
I noticed that at a certain time before pre off this would be an avg of Back+lay odd, but later on this is related to volume matched on that horse or total volume traded per race
If Yes .. which one?
If no.. Based of what data Projected BSP is calculated when a GH race or HR race haven't be traded yet a penny... I see astronomical odds off 400+ but never >500 or <100.

Thanks
jamesg46

dropss81 wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:05 pm
Hello All

I would like to ask any of Ben Angel support or users..

Frist of all .. Is any difference in BSP from Betangel and Proj. SP (from Market Overview window-Betangel) ?
I see this data is collected from BF.
I noticed that at a certain time before pre off this would be an avg of Back+lay odd, but later on this is related to volume matched on that horse or total volume traded per race
If Yes .. which one?
If no.. Based of what data Projected BSP is calculated when a GH race or HR race haven't be traded yet a penny... I see astronomical odds off 400+ but never >500 or <100.

Thanks
https://promo.betfair.com/betfairsp/FAQ ... dOdds.html

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”