CS Lay 60 mins

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
billyboyrifle

Hi. I would like to lay the CS circa 60 mins only IF no goals have been scored in the second half. Can anyone help please?
billyboyrifle

Anyone? Im sure the power of BA and Dallas can help a porper out? Lol. I have thought long and hard but struggling
Dallas

it can be done but it's not an easy one to set up and will require the use of signals and Shared Stored Values

What level of experience do you have with automation?
typing out the actual steps will take a while and may still be tricky to follow but if you could follow the concept of whats required I could type through that.

Or it may be worth me adding this as a file in the shared files section (a generic test the HT score then trigger a bet in 2nd half based on it)
billyboyrifle

Hi Dallas. I would say i am pretty savvy with automation. I am able to use all individual parts of what makes a rule (conditions) (signals) (SV Cross Market) etc. I just couldnt get my head around this though. I tried to ammend the Scorecast Bot, but was very unreliable, even as a standalone Scorecast Bot without the amendmants its not great. But, if you feel it would be worth adding a generic HT Lay The Score and i can go from there. If not, i would welcome some steps written out. Many thanks for your time.
Dallas

With your level of experience, you should be able to follow the logic I'd use (will probably still add a file in time).

Actually thinking about there could be a much easier way of doing it. As you probably know the O/U mirrors the current score so in these situations I tend to target those markets rather than the CS when setting up rules.

Basically, you'd add all the o/u markets for each match to Guardian then apply the rule I'm about the describe to them all.

If you check the next O/U at HT you''ll find the next is always prices <1.40/1.50 and the following one will be >2.0
so if 1-2 at HT then O/U3.5 will be <1.40 and O/U4.5 will be >2.0
if 1-0 at HT then O/U3.5 will be <1.40 and O/U4.5 will be >2.0

So what you need is a set/modify signal rule to trigger at HT applied to selection in row 2
with a fixed odds cond <1.40

Then armed at 60mins your lay bet rule with a signal set condition

So basically your running that file on all O/U markets, it will only trigger on 1 (whichever will be the next goal)

The lay rule will then only trigger at 60mins on the O/U market with a signal
If a goal has been scored the market will be closed and the lay rule unable to trigger

That should do it.

Here's a screenshot grabbed were West Brom were leading 1-0 at HT, you can see the O/U 1.5 mkt has overs less than 1.40
and unders priced the same as the 1-0cs
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
billyboyrifle

Thanks very much for taking the time to explain. I will have a pop.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”