Placing lay bets

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
parbynat

Can Dallas or anyone help me with this?

I have set up a rule which places a lay bet on the fav at 0 ticks below best reverse market price. The rule then waits until it has been filled or its been cancelled before firing in another bet at the same position.
This works fine until I hold another position on the ladder, which in turn messes with the unmatched bet condition. I have tried to play around with the condition so that the rule remains ok but whatever I do it's still affected.
Is this possible to set up?

Here's hoping
Thanks
Dallas

It would be very tricky unless you could find a way to distinguish between the two bets in some way that could then be incorporated as a condition.

For example, assuming your rule places bets of £20 and your manual bets are £50
Then you could create two rule each with an unmatched bets amount condition

one to place a bet if the unmatched bets equal £0
one to place a bet if the unmatched bets equal £50

Only one could trigger at any one time and neither could trigger if its just your first rule with an unmatched bet or offset as that will be £20 or thereabouts for the offset
parbynat

Ok, thanks for your help.
Flomorgan15

Hi Dallas,

Can you advise me on how to create a bot that will do the following?
- Lay the Fav before the off of the race @ the current / BSP to get match right away.
- In-play then back the same horse that I layed to create a greening situation based on the fav not starting well / drifting that will be x amount of ticks that will create a complete green screen.
- Before the off of the race if we get a profit on the lay bet to then cash out & then rebet immediately.

Would appreciate you advise.
Dallas

Flomorgan15 wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:40 pm
Hi Dallas,

Can you advise me on how to create a bot that will do the following?
- Lay the Fav before the off of the race @ the current / BSP to get match right away.
- In-play then back the same horse that I layed to create a greening situation based on the fav not starting well / drifting that will be x amount of ticks that will create a complete green screen.
- Before the off of the race if we get a profit on the lay bet to then cash out & then rebet immediately.

Would appreciate you advise.
If you start with a 'place lay bet' rule and on the parameters tab
Place at 3rd best market price
then in the Global Settings area use
Offset bet with greening

Then add a 2nd rule to 'Keep all unmatched bets' and arm it to trigger a few seconds after the rule above, you could set it to trigger 2-3 times with a re-arm of 3 secs just to be sure.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”