Automation for Green Up triggered by Trade position of different market

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
alastairdixon

hi all,

hoping someone can help me with this. i am trying to set an automation that will green my position on a soccer 'match odds' market when the trade position reaches double that of my potential liability on an open trade in the 'correct score' market of the same match. eg. i have dutched 0-0, 1-1, 2-2 for a book% of $12 (Correct Score market), making my potential loss around the $4 mark. if my Lay the Draw (Match Odds market) reaches $8 i want it to close trade. At the moment i have it set to green at $7 but as the odds are different for each match and market, i would like it to change as they do. i usually like to figure this stuff out but after searching the forum and google, have had no luck with it. not sure if it's even possible. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
alastairdixon

hi all,

hoping someone can help me with this. i am trying to set an automation that will green my position on a soccer 'match odds' market when the trade position reaches double that of my potential liability on an open trade in the 'correct score' market of the same match. eg. i have dutched 0-0, 1-1, 2-2 for a book% of $12 (Correct Score market), making my potential loss around the $4 mark. if my Lay the Draw (Match Odds market) reaches $8 i want it to close trade. At the moment i have it set to green at $7 but as the odds are different for each match and market, i would like it to change as they do. i usually like to figure this stuff out but after searching the forum and google, have had no luck with it. not sure if it's even possible. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
alastairdixon

hi all,

sa7med

alastairdixon wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:26 am
hi all,

from the following thread viewtopic.php?t=16228
Another unique advantage of using ‘Stored Values’ is for the first time you can trigger rules in one market of an event based on something that’s happened in another market of that event. Ie, you could trigger a bet/trade on the Correct score market of a football match using a stored value from the match odds market, or you might want to trigger a bet/trade on the place market of a horse race from something that’s happened in the win market.
You could also do it through excel integration
jamesg46

I thought for a moment I was seeing triple....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
alastairdixon

thanks for the suggestion. the excel idea is way above my level at the moment but using a stored value i think i can do only, not sure how to get it to monitor my trading position.
Dallas

alastairdixon wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:04 am
thanks for the suggestion. the excel idea is way above my level at the moment but using a stored value i think i can do only, not sure how to get it to monitor my trading position.
You would need to use a stored value rule and store a value on the event
Then as your condition use green all profit condition and set your value

Then on your other market/rule add a stored value condition, to test if the stored value is set

The following thread might also help
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=16230

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”