My Head is Fried

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Rollox

I have been trying to store a value with highest traded price but only if highest price has x amount matched and the same for lowest traded price.
My automation via stored values still only displays htp and lowtp have added volume rule but somehow it disregards this info, I must be doing it wrong.
Also if rule runs from 10 mins out till start will it store the htp with volume from then or since market opened.
Going round in circles since start of week with this so would be grateful of some guidance.
Many thanks for you're time
Rollox
Dallas

Depends how you o it, if you use the Stored Vslue 'Store Highest Traded Price' and 'Store Lowest Traded Price' it will use the hi/lo since the market opened.

If you only want to store the hi/lo during a certain period ie, last few mins before the off you can store the back/lay prices as they hit new hi/lo's, there is a template you can use to do that here
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=19254

To test the traded volume traded is also greater than 'X' you'd need to use the example above and add a 'Stored Value condition' to the rules and test the 'Volume Traded at a Price'
Rollox

Dallas many thanks for youre help I am slowly getting my "fried " head around it.
Thanks once again
Rolox

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”