Back under 4.5 Goals and then Lay same market if odds are below triggerd Odds

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
sgeorgepa62

Good day all has any one been using the under 4.5 bot any suggestions? for me for next release i would like to add a stored value to tell the bot one goal has been scored then take your under 4.5 back bet which will give you better odds say 1.13 1.14 on games with low goals predicted (i use soccer mystic goals probability 4 or more goals if under 24% then thats my game selection) then hedge/green 10 ticks for guaranteed profit, now most games finish under 4.5 goals so hedging out takes away some of the profit but this is trading and not mug betting but for me the stop loss is proving difficult (not working) when say the 4th goal goes in id want to stop out and take the red but i cant get this to work, any help would be good also i have been looking at another feature of adding my stake in stages so say £25 at 1.10 then another £25 at 1.15-16 after a goal and then hedging out as game goes on has anyone used this in a bot before?

any ideas suggestions would be very helpful
KevCavendish

Hi,

I have just started looking into this trade option. Did you have any luck on automating the stop/loss if 4 goals went in?
I attempted to do this manually but greed and ego get in the way of taking the a minor loss in some situations.
Thanks
sgeorgepa62

So i have a new bot that backs market fav and also backs under 2.5 using the 0.5 goal market (i didnt create this bot just added bits) so this isnt my creation but i have added the under 4.5 goal market and it has done ok all be it on low scoring games that have been researched before hand but what i would like is a way for the under 4.5 bet to only happen once a goal has gone in there getting much better odds and then securing profits after a few ticks in the bank but cant work out how to add to this, any help would be great and i would like to keep the match fav part but just develop the back unders a bit better.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”