In play question

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
redbasil

Hi,

Im wondering if it is possible to to set a rule that places a bet to green up when an original rule has changed? for example im trying to lay the front 2 horses if it is below a certain price. I set guardian to place the bet at 1 sec before the off time, on a few occasions after this bet is taken the price will drift above my target price, if this happens is there a rule i can write to just green this up in play? secondly this happened today at off time the 2nd fav had become the 3rd fav again is there something i can add to greenup if an original rules conditions has changed ?

cheers for any help sandy
Diacritical Quark

Sorry I'm about half a bottle of wine in today but I think you're looking for a 'green all profit condition'.

On the main general tab you'd want to create a rule 'green all selections' then on the conditions tab add a green all profit condition to £x

This condition will then look to green up your original lay bet once it reaches your target.

Apologies if this isn't what you meant, blame Mr Shiraz.
redbasil

Hi,

Thanks for reply i didnt spot it, mr shiraz is a close friend during lockdown. stay safe.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”