BA placing bets at the wrong time

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Anbell

Howdy

I've got an automation that is supposed to place bets at 65 seconds before race time, but it places them at 50secs before start time, every race.
Capture.PNG
I did change the bet time via Notepad, so it's possible that I broke it somehow, although I changed the top one to place the bet at 80 seconds before via the main interface but that didnt fix it.

Restrict refresh is set to 80 seconds before and 60 after.

Any ideas? TIA
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jukebox

Anbell wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 7:58 am
Howdy

I've got an automation that is supposed to place bets at 65 seconds before race time, but it places them at 50secs before start time, every race.

Capture.PNG

I did change the bet time via Notepad, so it's possible that I broke it somehow, although I changed the top one to place the bet at 80 seconds before via the main interface but that didnt fix it.

Restrict refresh is set to 80 seconds before and 60 after.

Any ideas? TIA
Its hard to see from the screenshot. I can see that the fix order fires on time. The fact that the bets all fire at the same time even though intended to fire at slightly different times suggests to me that they might have a common condition thats holding them back. They are firing within the time range you specified though.
Anbell

Jukebox wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 9:51 am
Its hard to see from the screenshot. I can see that the fix order fires on time.
Good point
Jukebox wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 9:51 am
The fact that the bets all fire at the same time even though intended to fire at slightly different times suggests to me that they might have a common condition thats holding them back.
Good point, however conditions are only:
not in play
Fave Price > 1.7
Place bet triggers = 1
time since unsuspended > 20
Lay book > 95
vol > 10000
number of selections > x

And the same pattern happens every race (bets placed at exactly 50sec before) - so there's nothing that stands out there.

Thanks again for your help. You are always so eager to offer a suggestion. I can't thank you enough.

Unless something else jumps out I might try to rebuild the automation from scratch and see if that helps..
sa7med

Perhaps it's something to do with your system time vs betfair time?
Jukebox

Anbell wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 11:08 am

......Place bet triggers = 1......

And the same pattern happens every race (bets placed at exactly 50sec before) - so there's nothing that stands out there.
If they all have this condition - how is the first one triggered - that might be the place.
Anbell

Jukebox wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 12:49 pm
Anbell wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 11:08 am

......Place bet triggers = 1......

If they all have this condition - how is the first one triggered - that might be the place.
Good catch.

It is actually: Place bet triggers = 0......

That was my error when writing to the forum.
Anbell

sa7med wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 11:17 am
Perhaps it's something to do with your system time vs betfair time?
Good suggestion, but that's not it. I've got bets in the same automation at 10secs that are placed on time.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”