Help please,Back over2.5 Bot, Red out if no goal in 20 mins parameters

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
kascello

Hello, I'm fairly new to trading. I'm trying to make a BOT to back over 2.5 Pre off, then exit if no goal in 20 mins.
I currently have under 'General', 1) £10 back bet 0.45s to 0.1s before KO, and 'Green Up' at 20-23 mins. -
I want to only Green out if there is no goal scored and just leave it if there is. How do I achieve this besides what I have managed so far? thanks :) :?:
Dallas

If you download the 'Signal Goals O/U2.5' from this post
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=12490

Then copy that rule into your file

Then on your green up rule add a 'Signal Set' Condition to test the Signal named 'Goal' is NOT set with a value

That will do it
kascello

Dallas wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:26 pm
If you download the 'Signal Goals O/U2.5' from this post
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=12490

Then copy that rule into your file

Then on your green up rule add a 'Signal Set' Condition to test the Signal named 'Goal' is NOT set with a value

That will do it
Hi Dallas thanks for the reply..
Been trying to get this sorted for a few days now and although | followed careful instruction, The bot still greens out even though there has been a goal within 20 mins. I'm sure there is something simple I've missed. Not sure what to do now, is there somewhere specific i should post this bot where someone could take a look and tell me what the problem is? thanks
jimibt

kascello wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:51 pm
... is there somewhere specific i should post this bot where someone could take a look and tell me what the problem is? thanks
yeah... just post it as a new message onto this thread by attaching it using the little file gizmo on the [attachments] tab...
kascello

over 2.5 green no goal 20 mins bot
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kascello

jimibt wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:55 pm
kascello wrote:
... is there somewhere specific i should post this bot where someone could take a look and tell me what the problem is? thanks
yeah... just post it as a new message onto this thread by attaching it using the little file gizmo on the [attachments] tab...
thanks, just posted it there
jimibt

kascello wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:10 pm
jimibt wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:55 pm
kascello wrote:
thanks, just posted it there
no worries (y)
Dallas

Try this

It looks like you just had the signal rule being set on the market but in your signal condition your were testing for a signal being set on the selection (easy mistake to make)

I've tidied up some other bits, nothing that was causing any problems - just didn't need to be there
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kascello

Dallas wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:21 pm
Try this

It looks like you just had the signal rule being set on the market but in your signal condition your were testing for a signal being set on the selection (easy mistake to make)

I've tidied up some other bits, nothing that was causing any problems - just didn't need to be there

Amazing, thanks for that! Head was fried lol
kascello

Dallas wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:21 pm
Try this

Hi Dallas, sorry to trouble you. The bot is still greening regardless of an early goal before 20 mins. In the image I attached under 'Signals' in Green up rule there are no inputs in 'signal for market' or 'signal for current selection'. Would an input here make any difference?

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”