Specific Jockey alerts

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Diginet

Hi is there a way I can create a rule for a specific jockey and trainer apply to all markets and it alerts me which races meet my criteria ? I.e I can apply to all markets in the morning the rule scans and alerts me to which markets meet the criteria so I can look deeper into that specific race ?
jamesg46

Diginet wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:18 pm
Hi is there a way I can create a rule for a specific jockey and trainer apply to all markets and it alerts me which races meet my criteria ? I.e I can apply to all markets in the morning the rule scans and alerts me to which markets meet the criteria so I can look deeper into that specific race ?
Not that I know of but if you're looking to trade certain pairs then I think its GG.co.uk where you can get email alerts to races that have either a certain horse, jockey or trainer. Maybe that would be a way you could narrow it down. I could be wrong about the specific site & i'm sure someone here will know which one it is (if you dont already)

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”