Using Bet Angel For Correct Score Markets

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
AMS01

Hi, I do a lot of Correct Score trading using specific scorelines and look to trade out during the game to remove red.

I'm currently still using other software and would like to fully switch over to Bet Angel but have a query regarding "Greening Up" & a quick "What If" scenario when laying certain scores during the game.

For example if I'm using the Dutching Lay facility within other software (the Bet Angel equivalent is the "Bookmaker" facility) as soon as I enter the required profit & select any scorelines it immediately shows me a what if scenario when selecting one or more different scorelines (spreading profit/loss).

Bet Angel shows me Profit/Loss to the right hand side etc. but doesn't give the impact/what if scenario to the left hand side... Am I missing a simple selection option to show this?

Also, whilst using the "Dutching/Bookmaking" facility there isn't a quick "Greening Up" function available or is this only not available in the simulation mode as I haven't tried trading within the live module yet.

Cheers
Dallas

Each new 'round' of Dutching and 'Bookmaking' are kept seperate so you'll see the predited profits based on a starting point of £0.00

Its possible to display 'What If' values on your ladder and one-click screens but if you're adjusting muliple positions that won't be much help

If you can give an example scenario of what you doing there is likely a way of achieving what you want
AMS01

Dallas wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:19 pm
Hi Dallas, Yes please see the screen shot below from, unfortunately, a losing trade this afternoon in Turkey;

As you can see I was checking on the liability to lay the 0-0 & 1-0 scorelines so that any 2 goals or 0-1 would have left me scratch... I never hit confirm on this but did ultimately lay the 0-0 @ evens later in the game (Unfortunately no goals followed and I was left with 0.5pts red).

I could even offset the ratio to put more red on the 0-0 if I really fancy a goal... It always equalises the liability, all I need to do is enter my required profit at the top (this may be to take green or hopefully cover red) and it automatically calculates the green or liability for me... It would be great if this ability could be added to Bet Angel.

Please let me know if you're not clear on anything.

Cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
allyf

Dallas wrote:
It would be very useful to understand how this may work in BetAngel.

For example in the Correct Score market if I dutch 3 scores that I think possible. After a goal then I can find myself in a position of having some green on the trade. Rather than "green up" across the board then I might prefer to "scratch" all scorelines except the ones that I dutched and leave a (smaller) profit on them.

Is this possible on the 1-click or other screens within BetAngel?
Dallas

allyf wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:45 pm
Dallas wrote:
It would be very useful to understand how this may work in BetAngel.

For example in the Correct Score market if I dutch 3 scores that I think possible. After a goal then I can find myself in a position of having some green on the trade. Rather than "green up" across the board then I might prefer to "scratch" all scorelines except the ones that I dutched and leave a (smaller) profit on them.

Is this possible on the 1-click or other screens within BetAngel?
You could do it on the one-click screen but you'd need to make a Servant or keyboard short cut to do it.
Its much easier on the ladder screen where you can just use the trade profit columns of each ladder
allyf

Great, thanks Dallas. Will look into that.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”