Football - VAR and VOID bet

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
1point5wizard

Yes sir, as you read.

i had some rules in places to do certain action when a goal was scored (thanks to the 0-0 CS and store values file i found here viewtopic.php?t=17043) thx to Dallas once again.

anyways, i had this back bet placed after a goal and after the odds on that market reached certain level i would put the lay bet
all good i checked the trade at some point both bets where in.
after a minute y check again and the back bet was gone!! for a instant almost loose it all.

what had happened is that an very early goal was scored and subsequently nullified by VAR.

i do have a rule in place to check is there is a matched bet first. there was at that point.

so as betfair support said, all bets in a certain range from that nullified goal got VOID, but my lay bet was some minutes after that.

so let this be a lesson guys.

i never thought this could happen, but it did, so guys, please put your necessary checks in all places for all the rules.
i will now have to recheck rules and try to put in some protection for this, i think it is possible monitoring the same odds and then not place the bet or something i will think.
calibermonkey

1point5wizard wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:45 pm
Yes sir, as you read.

i had some rules in places to do certain action when a goal was scored (thanks to the 0-0 CS and store values file i found here viewtopic.php?t=17043) thx to Dallas once again.

anyways, i had this back bet placed after a goal and after the odds on that market reached certain level i would put the lay bet
all good i checked the trade at some point both bets where in.
after a minute y check again and the back bet was gone!! for a instant almost loose it all.

what had happened is that an very early goal was scored and subsequently nullified by VAR.

i do have a rule in place to check is there is a matched bet first. there was at that point.

so as betfair support said, all bets in a certain range from that nullified goal got VOID, but my lay bet was some minutes after that.

so let this be a lesson guys.

i never thought this could happen, but it did, so guys, please put your necessary checks in all places for all the rules.
i will now have to recheck rules and try to put in some protection for this, i think it is possible monitoring the same odds and then not place the bet or something i will think.
I am looking for an solution to this as well, when there is a goal scored but disallowed my bot thinks that ther still is a goal, I don't know how to fix it, I tried adding a rule to check for an odds increase after the signal was set but that did not work out like I wanted it to. I am out of ideas
1point5wizard

i guess yo do pretty much the same a lay or back bet and than another with keep or something.
solution might be easier than you think, maybe just check if there's matched bet because when goal is disallowed the matched bet goes away.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”