Can you be alerted to large orders on ladder?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
sniffer66

I was setting mine immediately after the other, same repeat interval, then calc'ing the result by adding all the values together just after and creating a %. There is a slight lag. But looking back I should have set them all in the same rule
Nothing I was doing seriously - just a little experiment

Capture.JPG
Capture1.JPG
Capture2.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by sniffer66 on Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jimibt

Dallas wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:06 pm
They'd need to run on the same rule (along with other 'pairs' if you were storing multiple prices),
ie, you'd set them on a 'Set/Modify Stored' value' rule
Then on your back/lay rule add a SV condition to test the final SV in the example above named 'amountwaiting' is 'X'
got it :ugeek:
jimibt

tbh -i can see this being a pretty useful set of keyed values (onto varying prices) as it would allow you to spot where gaps were across the ladder which had significant amounts on money waiting!! hmm -interesting :D
Dallas

sniffer66 wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:08 pm
I was setting mine immediately after the other, same repeat interval, then calc'ing the result by adding all the values together just after and creating a %. There is a slight lag. But looking back I should have set them all in the same rule

Capture.JPG
Capture1.JPG
Capture2.JPG
Did you also turn off all the logging?
If your updating them really fast even logging just the final cal could begin to slow your PC down after a while
Dallas

jimibt wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:23 pm
tbh -i can see this being a pretty useful set of keyed values (onto varying prices) as it would allow you to spot where gaps were across the ladder which had significant amounts on money waiting!! hmm -interesting :D
Stored values are a games changer, there's pretty much nothing you can't look up and reference now
sniffer66

Dallas wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:24 pm
sniffer66 wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:08 pm

Capture.JPG
Capture1.JPG
Capture2.JPG
Did you also turn off all the logging?
If your updating them really fast even logging just the final cal could begin to slow your PC down after a while
Definitely. Quick run for testing then they all went off
Dallas

ShaunWhite wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:00 pm
Dallas wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:44 pm
If you just look up the money waiting from the best lay price +4 ticks it will look at the amount of money waiting at the best lay price ie this could be, £4.40 and add 4 ticks to that to give a stored value of 4.8
That was my point. You don't use the adjustment field to adjust the pick list item, you use it to adjust the value returned from the pick list item.

Wouldn't it just have been easier to have 1st Best, 2nd Best, 3rd Best & Nth Best....and for the last one you specify a value for N?
I can't remember exactly what but do seem to recall it was a situation where doing it one way or another put some limitations on something else so it was just a simple trade off
Leeds1919

I'm trying to use the marker system to set up the ladder so when there is £100 or more in a cell it will highlight the cell with a colour of my choosing. I thought this would be pretty simple but I cant get it done. I've stored my values and have my ladder settings ready but when I use the file it just highlights random cells. Below are my settings.. anyone spot what i'm doing wrong?

Ta in advance
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leeds1919

Dallas wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:44 pm
I can't remember exactly what but do seem to recall it was a situation where doing it one way or another put some limitations on something else so it was just a simple trade off
Hi Dallas,

Any chance you could take a quick peek at my last post above and see if you can spot anything obvious?

Ta in advance I know you're busy
Dallas

Leeds1919 wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:48 am
Dallas wrote:
Hi Dallas,

Any chance you could take a quick peek at my last post above and see if you can spot anything obvious?

Give these a try
Leeds1919

Dallas wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:41 pm
Leeds1919 wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:48 am
Dallas wrote:
Hi Dallas,

Give these a try
Perfect thank you :) Legend!!
Leeds1919

Quick question, whats the difference between low priority and high priority on the markers tab?
Dallas

Leeds1919 wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:41 pm
Quick question, whats the difference between low priority and high priority on the markers tab?
If you have 2 markers in the same place this gives priority to one over the other

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”