Unmatched Bets not changin to 'Keep'

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
natbat32

Hi.

The unmatched bets are dropping out and not changing to 'Keep'.

Please see attached photo.

The automation rule has been assigned to the half time market, & under 'Advance Settings', the ''To seconds after Start Time' is set to 1500, so it runs the rule up to the 25th minute.

The rule is triggered at 00:22:00 until 00:25:00. My automation script is placing the unmatched lay bet at odds of 1.25, but those odds dont hit that number till about 40th minute, so it needs to change to 'Keep', to keep the unmatched bet in the market un til odds change to 1.25.

I think my issue could be the number I have in the 'Allow rule to trigger up to '320' or the wait number of '10'?

Can somebody please help :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
natbat32

Just to add to the above. Its not even attempting to 'keep' the bets on BetFair. It basically doing nothing :roll:
natbat32

I just found an old post. Somebody else had the same issue.

Dallas asked the person to delete the rule and re-create it.

I have just done this & now it works. Strange.
abgespaced

I'm having the same issue. Lost a whole night's trading because it isn't keeping. Can't understand it. One day it's working, the next it's not.

My bets are going on, so the other rules are working. Only the most important one isn't. I've deleted and recreated the rule but it doesn't give me confidence to rely on glitching it. What if it glitches out again?

EDIT: I changed the trigger for the keep rule to be a certain time after the initial bet is placed, rather than having its own trigger based on start time. This seems to be giving consistent results so far.
jamesedwards

natbat32 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:43 pm
Hi.

The unmatched bets are dropping out and not changing to 'Keep'.

Please see attached photo.

The automation rule has been assigned to the half time market, & under 'Advance Settings', the ''To seconds after Start Time' is set to 1500, so it runs the rule up to the 25th minute.

The rule is triggered at 00:22:00 until 00:25:00. My automation script is placing the unmatched lay bet at odds of 1.25, but those odds dont hit that number till about 40th minute, so it needs to change to 'Keep', to keep the unmatched bet in the market un til odds change to 1.25.

I think my issue could be the number I have in the 'Allow rule to trigger up to '320' or the wait number of '10'?

Can somebody please help :D
If you're only keeping the unmatched bets from 22 mins to 25 mins after kick off then perhaps the unmatched bets are being cancelled in the first 22 mins of the match due to an early Betfair suspension? Therefore by the time the match gets to 22 mins there are no unmatched bets left to keep?

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”