Horses below 2.2

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Diginet

Hi

Is it possible to create an automation rule in Gardian to only open the race in my ladders if the fave is say below 2.2 5 min before start time ?

Thanks
Dallas

No, but you could create a rule that flashes an alert next to the selection in your Watch List, you can then open that market manually with a single click
Diginet

Hi. Thanks for a prompt response

That would work please could you point me in a direction to find programming instruction

Thanks
Dallas

Diginet wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:41 pm
Hi. Thanks for a prompt response

That would work please could you point me in a direction to find programming instruction

Thanks
Here you go, you'll need to be using the latest V1.55 beta to be able to import and use it
WL Alert for Runner _2.2.baf
Once you've applied it to the markets in Guardian and you have the markets in a Watch List you'll see the alert flash when a runner is less than 2.2
Even if the Watch List is minimized to your taskbar it will auto open and scroll to the selection the Alert has triggered on

WL Shorty Alert.jpg

Feel free to edit it anyway you need and if you need V1.55 you can download it from here
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=21544
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Diginet

That's amazing thank you for your time with that.

Craig

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”