Lay place only

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
waywyrd

Hi,

Is there a way of using BetAngel to lay a certain number of horses by position, in the place market, with the liability on all selections combined being worked out by adding the odds after the decimal point? For example 1.5 + 1.1 = 0.6 liability.

Waywyd.
Anbell

I'm not sure why you'd want to do that, but you could do it in excel.
firlandsfarm

waywyrd wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:47 am
Hi,

Is there a way of using BetAngel to lay a certain number of horses by position, in the place market, with the liability on all selections combined being worked out by adding the odds after the decimal point? For example 1.5 + 1.1 = 0.6 liability.

Waywyd.
As Anbell said you can do it in Excel (I guess you are looking to find your maximum liability in the Place market if you lay more than one selection). Excel would be the easiest if you are familiar with BA and Excel if not then you can use SV's.

Assign the SV's for the selection equal to the Price you are using with an Adjustment of "-1". Then have a separate Market SV to total the selection SV's.
Anbell

firlandsfarm wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:34 am
waywyrd wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:47 am
Hi,

Waywyd.
As Anbell said you can do it in Excel (I guess you are looking to find your maximum liability in the Place market if you lay more than one selection). Excel would be the easiest if you are familiar with BA and Excel if not then you can use SV's.

Assign the SV's for the selection equal to the Price you are using with an Adjustment of "-1". Then have a separate Market SV to total the selection SV's.
Good points * 2

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”