Recording Green / Red second by second

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
ringo.simpkins

I have no idea if this is possible, but it would be useful if it is .. anyway, here goes.

I am using a portion of automation that stores how many times a particular trade goes over -£10 (for example), if it goes over -£10 for 10 seconds it closes with greening. I wonder if there exists a way for storing the trade greening value for each second in a spreadsheet, as often I have taken red but the trade would have ended in profit if it had been left to run.

I guess I would be looking to record the price and stake along side this as this will have an impact on the greening values.

I am interseted in discovering an optimum value rather than just say a tenner. May prove to be a fruitless excersise, but it would still be an interesting bit of data to analyse. If anyone has any ideas or knows of a way this can be done I'd be most greatful to hear.
Anbell

ringo.simpkins wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:39 pm
I have no idea if this is possible, but it would be useful if it is .. anyway, here goes.

I am using a portion of automation that stores how many times a particular trade goes over -£10 (for example), if it goes over -£10 for 10 seconds it closes with greening. I wonder if there exists a way for storing the trade greening value for each second in a spreadsheet, as often I have taken red but the trade would have ended in profit if it had been left to run.

I guess I would be looking to record the price and stake along side this as this will have an impact on the greening values.

I am interseted in discovering an optimum value rather than just say a tenner. May prove to be a fruitless excersise, but it would still be an interesting bit of data to analyse. If anyone has any ideas or knows of a way this can be done I'd be most greatful to hear.
In the latest version there is a new rule at the bottom called export all stored values
ringo.simpkins

Thanl you, that works perfectly

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”