Front of queue when laying

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
tees

Hello Chaps,

What rule or condition is it to make sure a lay bet is always at the front of the queue when the spread is more than a few ticks? Let's say I'm at the front of the lay queue at 2.0. Someone puts a lay bet in at 2.02. How do I automate it so my original lay bet is cancelled and a new lay bet goes in at 2.04?

It's probably really simple, but can't seem to find anything about this is the forum or help files. Thanks for any pointers.

/tees
rik

do a cancel bet condition if bet <= best reverse price
place bet condition best reverse +1
condition difference current lay/back price > x
tees

rik,

Thanks for replying.

I already have the rule for the "place bet condition best reverse +1". So I'm all good there (I think).

If I've understood you correctly what I also do is the following for the "do a cancel bet condition if bet <= best reverse price":

1. Create a new rule type in the General tab = Cancel Unmatched Bets On Selection ( Price Dependent) - and then set the rule trigger times, etc.
2. Under Parameters tab:
Price = 'Custom ticks above best reverse market price' and set to 1 tick
Action = 'Cancel bets priced <= Price parameter' and choose 'Lay bets only'

It's your last bit that I'm a bit stuck on though, "condition difference current lay/back price >x" - I can't seem to find that anywhere and not sure what it means.

Hope you or someone else can nudge me in the right direction. Thanks.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”