Markers - Is it just me?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
xtrader16

hello,

I was trying to up set up Markers for a high and low range for the past 10 minutes (odds Column). I've set up the Historical stored Values, pretty simple. Then set up the markers in the Ladder settings but it didn't do what I thought it would.

I wanted to set up a high/low price for the past 10 minutes that would stay as it is unless the price went higher/lower. You'd think this would be simple but I cannot find the settings to do it.

Any help appreciated.
xtrader14

Resolved this issue. Not sure if I can delete this post. Thanks to the 53 people who looked at it and didn't try to help. I hope I can do the same for you one day.
TraderFred

Can’t speak for the other 52, though after reading your initial request for help I started desperately trying to learn all about the software and markers on the ladder etc so that I could help you.

It took me a long time, and I had to stay up all night working on it, though I had finally come up with a solution for you. I came to post it this morning, though I see that , thanfkfully, you have been able to fix it yourself.

I’m just relieved that everything is now working for you. I’m sure the other 52 who read your query, though didn’t know the answer are relieved too. Glad you fixed it, thanks for letting us all know, panic over.
jimibt

xtrader14 wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:03 pm
Resolved this issue. Not sure if I can delete this post. Thanks to the 53 people who looked at it and didn't try to help. I hope I can do the same for you one day.
TraderFred wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:13 am
Can’t speak for the other 52, though after reading your initial request for help I started desperately trying to learn all about the software and markers on the ladder etc so that I could help you.

It took me a long time, and I had to stay up all night working on it, though I had finally come up with a solution for you. I came to post it this morning, though I see that , thanfkfully, you have been able to fix it yourself.

I’m just relieved that everything is now working for you. I’m sure the other 52 who read your query, though didn’t know the answer are relieved too. Glad you fixed it, thanks for letting us all know, panic over.
just saw this post - it reminded me that I need to setup a small screenscraper to scan the entire forum looking for *panic* scenarios in order to alert me to them (for those times when I'm unable to read every post that goes up). I'm glad i didn't see this post in a way as I also may have stayed up all night trying to fix it. This would have been a problem for me as I was dealing with a sickly child thro the night (who thankfully now is fully recovered).

will get onto that screenscraper now tho -just shows you, our work is never done. it does make for sorry reading tho, just shows how selfish @people are with their downtime in not taking time to acknowledge that they had read one of many posts that night (or even that they can't help - that would have been nice too and would have let the OP know that the message was important!).

[edit] -and btw @TraderFred why did you not alert the OP that you were looking into a fix?? this would have saved any anxiety!!! and OP, would you be able to post the fix for us, just in case someone else is similarly perplexed -TIA
Jukebox

When you ask a question: "Is it just me?" as you did - technically, only someone who shares your understanding can respond unless they happen to know someone else who does. Turns out it was just you.
wearthefoxhat

I was one of the 53/54 that read the post, and yes, guilty as charged. I usually glance over new posts quickly. If I know the subject matter with the mastery and expertise that no one else can match, I'd reply, or maybe I couldn't be arsed, not sure which one....However...

Here's the solution; (another you-tube video from Peter) enjoy....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsnwMptdJAk&t=534s
xtrader16

TraderFred wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:13 am

There was never any panic, you made that up which is very strange way to change the narrative and context of my post. What amazes me more is you 'traderfred' are more motivated into to write a response into why you didn't help, that takes more time than actually helping.

Thanks for helping wearthefoxhat.
TraderFred

Again, apologies xtrader16.

I’m sorry I was unable to help you this time, and that you have had an unsatisfactory experience on the forum.

I do appreciate your feedback though, and I will take on board what you have said as constructive criticism. I will go back and work on becoming a better, more helpful, and faster to respond forumite.

In the meantime I hope that you continue to use the forum, and further queries posted by you are responded to far more quickly, and with satisfactory explanations and answers. We take our responsibilities very seriously here on the forum, and I can assure you this matter will not be brushed under the carpet. Heads will roll.

Kind regards,

TraderFred.
xtrader16

Thanks fred. :lol: Nice to hear you've taken my feedback on board.
jimibt

xtrader16 wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:47 am
Thanks fred. :lol: Nice to hear you've taken my feedback on board.
kudos to both of you -just shows what a bit of humour can do.

head will roll - made me actually LOL

enjoyed this thread weirdly - :D

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”