Automation Help Football O1.5 Goals

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
jkminor1000

Hi there. Quick one, I have a incremental betting system that I am having a small bit of trouble trying to automate.
The system involved putting 4 different bets on the Over 1.5 goals market at 4 different time intervals and I have a green all markets once a goal gas been detected.

The problem I have is, for example if a goal is scored after the 2nd increment the market will green up no problem but it won’t cancel my later bets. The 3rd and 4th bet will still be placed unless there is 2 goals scored in between the times and the market fully closes. I suppose I am wondering is there a condition I can add to the bot that greens the market once a goal has been detected and also cancels all future bets within that market?

Thanks,

John
jimibt

sure... on your greening rule, just add a signal (at market level) that indicates that you've greed up (name it greened for example)

inside all your bet rules, add a condition that states that the Signal greened IS NOT SET. That will mean that once your green rule runs, the signal will be set and no further bets will be placed due to the market signal being in place.
Dallas

Yes you can use Signals

So on your greening rule on the Signal tab set a signal on the market

Then on your other rules add a 'Signal Set' condtion to test if the signal named (whatever you called it above) is NOT set
Dallas

Jimibt has faster fingers than me :D
jkminor1000

That's brilliant guys. Thanks for the help and the quick responses.
johnkav1000

apologies for more question on this bot. The adjustment made yesterday on the advice you provided worked perfectly but now my exit rule (green all selections) is now not firing at its allocated time. Do I have to add another condition to this rule for this particular bot ? thanks again.

John
jimibt

johnkav1000 wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:54 pm
apologies for more question on this bot. The adjustment made yesterday on the advice you provided worked perfectly but now my exit rule (green all selections) is now not firing at its allocated time. Do I have to add another condition to this rule for this particular bot ? thanks again.

John
ok, if you're greening (on current price) then it's very likely that you will fall victim to market escalation on these OU markets. Therefore, I'd advise to have your greening set to green multiple times over a 60 second period with a 15 second re-arm. that way, you will/SHOULD catch the prevailing trend.
johnkav1000

Thanks Jimibt
johnkav1000

My sincere apologies for haunting you guys on this. But for some reason I can't seem to get my exit trade/red up rule file to work. I am obviously doing something very simple wrong but cant figure it out. If one of you can get a chance could you maybe check out the attached file to see if there is anything obvious wrong. If its too much hassle don't stress.

Thanks

John
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jimibt

ok, had a quick look. In your back bet rules you opt to trigger your times based on Event Start Time whereas in the TWO exit actions you use the inplay time. this can be problematic as inplay time only registers if you are actually focussed on the game or it is within your Guardian refresh cycle.

the simple fix is to change the Trigger time to Event Start Time (in accordance with the back bet rules) and all should be good.
johnkav1000

Thanks again Jimibt, just trialled it this morning and it worked perfectly. :D
jimibt

johnkav1000 wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:42 am
Thanks again Jimibt, just trialled it this morning and it worked perfectly. :D
no worries. and actually, here's a revised version of your rule that triggers the rule 4 times in a single line, spread out at 7 minute intervals. I also amended it to OFFER a price (1 tick above) as you are speading the bets out over 7 minute intervals, so best to take a better price than you are being offered given that the odds are increasing - all adds up

Kinda keeps it cleaner (imho) :D

[edit] -uploaded again as noticed a small error in the condition for the Back bet placement (was targetting 2nd fave, rather than row 2)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by jimibt on Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
johnkav1000

Great stuff, thanks again. Ill get that up and running now.... :D

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”