Bet Angel VPS

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Valda

Wasn’t sure where to post this but after some advice. There are 3 levels of vps subscription. I am sure I don’t need the most expensive one, but not sure about the other 2. I run a couple, max 4 , BA Excel Bots. They operate on all U.K./Ire races with a refresh window of 400 secs before, 400 secs after. A little experiment has proved that different localities internet speeds can affect selections, and I have an impending house move which complicates things further . Would the entry level vps be sufficient for me ? Any advice appreciated.
Euler

You are welcome to try an entry-level one and upgrade if necessary.

We are about to bump up the spec so you may find it will be adequate anyhow.
Valda

Thanks for your help. Signed up to give it go.
miroos

Hi,
My credit card expired and payment has failed.I sent you an email with explanations because I cannot login in the portal and change my payment details.
I asked you for help (with email) but I didn't receive your response.And today I received mail that my subscription has been cancelled.
Can you check it and help me,please?
Thanks in advance.
Anbell

Euler wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:41 am

Also, I havent seen any announcement about this increase in specs. Is this imminent? I've currently got 1 foot in the BA VPS camp and 3 feet elsewhere. I'd love to consolidate if reasonable.
Jukebox

Anbell wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:39 am
I've currently got 1 foot in the BA VPS camp and 3 feet elsewhere.
I never had you down as a quadruped.
Euler

miroos wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:50 am
Hi,
My credit card expired and payment has failed.I sent you an email with explanations because I cannot login in the portal and change my payment details.
I asked you for help (with email) but I didn't receive your response.And today I received mail that my subscription has been cancelled.
Can you check it and help me,please?
Thanks in advance.
I can't see anything from yesterday but can today so I'll get the guys to respond.
Euler

Anbell wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:39 am
Euler wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:41 am

Also, I havent seen any announcement about this increase in specs. Is this imminent? I've currently got 1 foot in the BA VPS camp and 3 feet elsewhere. I'd love to consolidate if reasonable.
Drop us a note and we can sort you out.
miroos

Euler wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:08 am

I can't see anything from yesterday but can today so I'll get the guys to respond.
Thank you.
Everything is okay now :)

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”