Starting Price....

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Al See

Within automation there is the facility take actions based current price relative to SP.
I'm obviously familiar with SP in horse racing markets but does Betfair generate and store an SP for other sports like football etc?
So could I use starting price in a football match odds or unders/overs market or would I need to create a stored value prior to the market going in play?

TIA.
Jukebox

Al See wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:18 pm
Within automation there is the facility take actions based current price relative to SP.
I'm obviously familiar with SP in horse racing markets but does Betfair generate and store an SP for other sports like football etc?
So could I use starting price in a football match odds or unders/overs market or would I need to create a stored value prior to the market going in play?

TIA.
If there is no SP for the event there is no SP available to BA. You will need to create your own a stored value to refer to.
Anbell

Al See wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:18 pm

TIA.
Some sports have SP, others dont.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”