Can A Custom column do this?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Balmus

I want to set up a column that does the following, Say I Back a Horse at 1.5 with £200, I want BA to also Lay the remainder of the field (excluding the horse I have backed) at the inverse price, so in this example 3.0 to a Liability of £200 (£100 Stake)

I know X matching should mean they are the same bet but there are often times in a race late on where the current back price of more than 1 selection are odds on.

I'm sure there is a way to do this but I cant figure out how... Also it would be a bonus If the Initial Back bet was a straight custom column, rather than part of a servant as I have found the extra few milliseconds latency makes a big difference to the price you actually get filled at.

Thanks
Dallas

There is an example here you can use to get you started
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=21756

Servants are cached in memory so can process hundreds of rules & conditions in a millisecond, so it won’t be any slower than any other way of placing a bet.

Bearing in mind a human reaction time when concentrating as if their life depended on it would have a reaction time anywhere between 200ms-300ms, and will differ every time by upto 100ms, so even if a Servant was as much as 5ms or 10ms slower at placing a bet the differences in a humans own reaction times while concentrating hard would still be 10-20 times more

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”