Green up with unmatched bets

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
lennereinhard

Hi, I have used "Green All Selections" in automation for closing bets. However, some bets were never matched due to shifts of bets. Is there an easy way/setting to auto green up any unmatched bets? Thanks
Dallas

The Green All selections can only place bets at the current (or reverse) price, due to the delay Betfair impose on all in-play bets this does often mean the price has moved before your bet is placed in the market.

It's usually best to arm the green-up rule to trigger several times (using a re-arm time longer than the in-play delay is) so if trading horse racing use at least a 3 second re-arm time

If your greening near the end of the race were it's more volatile then your only other option is to create servant that uses stored values to place greening bets at custom prices, but before going down that route i'd give the above a try first
lennereinhard

Thank you for replying. I'm focusing on football.

Two same type of errors happened to me last night. My setting was to trigger 3 times and wait 20 secs before rearming. The Green All Selections rule actually placed 2nd bet without cancelling or failed to cancel the previous bet, which resulted a double bet caused lose.

Here are the logs:
9/09/2020 04:49:09: [G_Auto] : Greened up The Draw by Backing 178.03 at 3.3
9/09/2020 04:49:28: [G_Auto] : An error occurred while cancelling bets: The entire order has been rejected.
9/09/2020 04:49:28: [G_Auto] : Cancelling bets 210601927969
9/09/2020 04:49:33: [G_Auto] : Greened up The Draw by Backing 180.77 at 3.25

I dont know what was the error referred to. Twice in a row. It used to be ok with errors.

Thanks
Dallas

It's likely the bet was in the process of getting matched at the exact time the cancellation request was made, difficult to say for sure as BF hasn't returned any other information

If you're not already doing so try increasing your Guardian refresh rate so you always have the most updated information, if using streaming you can set this to 20ms
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=13949

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”