Cancel if a goal scored

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Silver Lining

I have created a very simple bot that simply places a back bet on over 1.5 goals at 20 ticks above the current market price. This bet is placed almost immediately that the game goes in-play. In most cases it takes about 10-15 minutes for this bet to be matched.

I am happy to leave this is a set and forget bet, but have a couple of concerns:

Do I need to add some kind of rule to "KEEP" this unmatched bet in-play?
If a goal is scored before the higher odds are met then it will probably only get matched again towards the end of the match, which is not desirable.

Is there a way of cancelling the unmatched bet in the event of a goal such as fill or kill after 45min or some other means?

I would appreciate any suggestions, but please keep it nice and simple for this automation newbie. Thank you.
Dallas

The easiest way is to use a 'Cancel All Unmatched Bet's' rule with an 'Historical relative Odds Condition'
to test for a sudden change in odds

The same as many of the greening rules in the football example bots use after a goal is scored, only your cancelling bets rather than greening up
Silver Lining

Dallas wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:20 pm
The easiest way is to use a 'Cancel All Unmatched Bet's' rule with an 'Historical relative Odds Condition'
to test for a sudden change in odds

The same as many of the greening rules in the football example bots use after a goal is scored, only your cancelling bets rather than greening up
Of course. Why didn't I think of that. Thank you Dallas, much appreciated.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”