Help needed!

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
sharrison2010

Hello,

I'm a newbie to automation on here but have managed to build / tweak a few bots. The main problem I'm facing is that, while the horse bots I have do indeed fire, the football ones do not. All bots are set to fire a few seconds before the scheduled start date of the event. None have any particularly extensive conditions.

Are there any basic settings in BA generally, or Guardian, that I need to adjust maybe? I realise it's a relatively high level question so my apologies in advance! I've read a bit about the "restrict refresh" setting, which may be a cause (not sure), but if I'm honest I don't particularly understand it.

Any advice gratefully received!
Thanks
Shaun
Jukebox

sharrison2010 wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:03 pm
Hello,

I'm a newbie to automation on here but have managed to build / tweak a few bots. The main problem I'm facing is that, while the horse bots I have do indeed fire, the football ones do not. All bots are set to fire a few seconds before the scheduled start date of the event. None have any particularly extensive conditions.

Are there any basic settings in BA generally, or Guardian, that I need to adjust maybe? I realise it's a relatively high level question so my apologies in advance! I've read a bit about the "restrict refresh" setting, which may be a cause (not sure), but if I'm honest I don't particularly understand it.

Any advice gratefully received!
Thanks
Shaun
Common newbie mistakes that might be the cause when running automation include
Not checking the settings on the Advanced Settings Page of Guardian - if the Restrict Refresh is ticked - ensure enough time before and after start time has been be allowed - as Guardian is only checking within that time period.
Your computer has to be 'awake' - so check its not going to sleep and change your computer's sleep settings if it does.
sharrison2010

Thank you. Latter is fine but will focus on the former.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”