Mass market selection

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
warren0

Hi all,

Apologies can't find it anywhere, small point but would save some time - is there anyway to add multiple markets at once from a set filter when doing the market selection phase to add into Guardian?

Say for example you wanted to add all the Over 1.5 Goal markets playing tonight, you currently have to click into each fixture and add separately and I just wondered if there was a better way to do it?

Thanks,

W
Dallas

Select the first market then use any of the following
Shift + End (selects all markets)
Shift + Dwn Pg (selects all markets in view - you can press it repeatably to select multiple pages)
Shift + down arrow key (selects markets 1 by 1 - or you can hold it down to select multiple markets quickly)
warren0

Thanks Dallas I'll give it a crack
MemphisFlash

or easier still,
where the date is for the fixtures, right click and select the market you want.
warren0

Nice Memphis thanks, much quicker!

I'm also trying to find a way of selecting markets automatically through the day.

Say you wanted to add markets only if it had above £5,000 matched for example, for an assurance of at least some liquidity. The issue being that some markets might only see that liquidity come in just prior to the event. If you set your filters and set markets up at the beginning of the day, you'd clearly miss these markets off. Unless you were able to automatically refresh and add in new qualifying games.

I wasn't sure whether there was a way to do this, or whether an easier option is to add all the markets for the day, then set a conditions of must have X amount matched on market to fire rule, allowing a way around this, but that seems a bit messy?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

W.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”