History Lists and Stored Value question.

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Dallas

Valda wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:32 pm
Valda wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:12 pm
Dallas wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:06 pm

I have created countless number of rules that trigger alert/bets when the volume increase by minimum amounts and they've all worked, its the use of testing the traded volume at the ltp thats causing at least some if not all your problems for the reasons outlined above
Yes I know you have and very excellent they are. But in this instance I am looking to identify large spikes in traded volume Where the volume traded at ltp is greater than 1000. (Be a much larger figure in soccer markets for instance ). I’m not interested in an 80% increase on an ltp vol of 50.
Sorry - should have said thanks for your help. Think I may be trying to do something that you just can’t do I’m BA. Back to the drawing board.
Works perfectly fine when i've just done it

The alert went off when the traded volume increased by more than £1000 on Southampton
By checking what it was £1000 greater at the ltp than it was 1 second ago using a value held in the history list 1
(history list 2 is just for illustration purposes so you know its checking the same odds)

The only other condition used is that the price its traded at had more than £2k

Log.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Valda

Dallas wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:52 pm
Valda wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:32 pm
Valda wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:12 pm

Yes I know you have and very excellent they are. But in this instance I am looking to identify large spikes in traded volume Where the volume traded at ltp is greater than 1000. (Be a much larger figure in soccer markets for instance ). I’m not interested in an 80% increase on an ltp vol of 50.
Sorry - should have said thanks for your help. Think I may be trying to do something that you just can’t do I’m BA. Back to the drawing board.
Works perfectly fine when i've just done it

The alert went off when the traded volume increased by more than £1000 on Southampton
By checking what it was £1000 greater at the ltp than it was 1 second ago using a value held in the history list 1
(history list 2 is just for illustration purposes so you know its checking the same odds)

The only other condition used is that the price its traded at had more than £2k

Log.JPG
Ok I’ll give that a try - again thanks for answering.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”