Open markets depending on SV and in play time counter.

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
jonluk69

Hi all,
I'm trying to avoid opening 100's of markets at once when I start a days trading.
Let me use an example.
I want to trade the soccer goals markets. Exactly which market will depend on the score at any given time.
I have a bot that correctly identifies the correct score and sets a SV with the Goal Count so I know which Over/Under market to trade in.
At the beginning of the day I don't know which markets will be active at any given point and which won't - obviously.
So at the moment I have to load all possible markets for the event.
I could be trading in any match IF my inplay criteria (liquidity, score, time, odds etc) are matched.
Pre loading all markets for all matches at the start of a day adds a considerable delay to rules as all markets are checked in turn.
Is there anyway I can just load the markets of interest on the fly ? ie if the goal count is 2 load the Over/Under 3.5 market ? Or do the markets need to be loaded prior to the start so that the time counters are correct ?
If I load a market whilst the match is in play will the 'inplay' time be correct ?

Tia,
Jon
jonluk69

Just for anyone searching for something like this.

The answer is to load ALL markets you might be interested in and then restrict refresh within the Advanced settings in Guardian.
That way only current or coming inplay matches are refreshed.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”