Stop loss not working on a DOB bot

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
twenty2

Hi,
Im trying to create a DOB bot with moving exit but have a stop loss of -£3 if things dont go my way

The problem is that its not greening up when i have lost £3 and im losing the full £10
Have i missed something ?
Also is it not possible to green up on a - tick loss rather than a monetry loss

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

It needs to be less than -3

Also i'd set it to trigger at least 3 times re-arming every 3 secs
twenty2

Thank you, just retesting it now
twenty2

Hi Dallas, something isnt quite right, ts greening up when it shouldnt. Ive changed it so i have a stop loss of -£5 so surely if its backing at 4.6 it should hit the stop loss at arounds 8s

Ive attached the .baf if it makes it a easier to where im going wrong
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by twenty2 on Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
twenty2

Ive added the "close trade profit condition" to the back bet rule and got rid of the seperate rule that only includes that condition.
hoping that will fix it
Dallas

twenty2 wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:09 pm
Ive added the "close trade profit condition" to the back bet rule and got rid of the seperate rule that only includes that condition.
hoping that will fix it
You just neeed a
Green all selection rule
with a 'Green all profit condition

Or

Close trade on selection with greening rule
with a Close trade profit condition with greening
twenty2

Thank you, ill try it on these last 2 races
twenty2

my bot has ran into a bit of a problem, race didnt go my way so it placed my closure bets with greening so should have been roughly a -£4 loss but then the horse came back into the running and it placed a back bet at 3.25 which in turned made a loss of around -£17
I was expected when the bot detects im at a -£4 loss the bot has finished an no other bets will place, is there a condion to stop this happening again

Thanks
Last edited by twenty2 on Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
twenty2

i am guessing it is a stored value condition i need to stop in the "Close trade on selection with greening"
do i need to "clear a stored value" for both exit and new exit ?

Cheers
Dallas

twenty2 wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:53 pm
my bot has ran into a bit of a problem, race didnt go my way so it placed my closure bets with greening so should have been roughly a -£4 loss but then the horse came back into the running and it placed a back bet at 3.25 which in turned made a loss of around -£17
I was expected when the bot detects im at a -£4 loss the bot has finished an no other bets will place, is there a condion to stop this happening again

Thanks
If you want a rule to stop triggering after a green up (or do anything) you'll need to add a condition to tell it, otherwise it will just do as its been told, ie, trigger when its current conditions are met.

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11656
twenty2

Hi Dallas, ive put the following rule in but it placed the closure bet. But the horse, after the closure bet, it began to shorten and it continued to back. As a result i lost -£16.16 but should have lost -£4
Dallas

That rule you've highlighted won't even of triggered with those two conditions, it must of been your other one
The instructions in the last link (to stop a rule placing further bets once a P/L was reached) were to put the condition on the back bet rule, not the green up rule

I'd also use at least a 2-3second rearm time on both greening rules

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”