Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
JasBarrow

Hi,

I'm using history lists to store market information in the log but when I export the reports folder the history lists information isnt showing in the log in excel. All that shows is the market suspend.

I'm not placing any bets as I'm just testing something and I'm using practice mode. Like I said it shows in the log in Guardian but not when I export it. Does anybody know why this is?

Thanks
Dallas

The export only snapshots the recent values at the time it triggers, if you are trying to capture something over a period of time you'll need to trigger the export rule more frequently
JasBarrow

Dallas wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:09 pm
The export only snapshots the recent values at the time it triggers, if you are trying to capture something over a period of time you'll need to trigger the export rule more frequently
Hi Dallas,

Sorry I don't understand I thought all you had to do is tick the box beside Export reports on market closure in the advanced settings tab of Guardian and that the log from Guardian would appear in an excel file?
Dallas

JasBarrow wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:20 pm
Dallas wrote:
Hi Dallas,

Sorry I don't understand I thought all you had to do is tick the box beside Export reports on market closure in the advanced settings tab of Guardian and that the log from Guardian would appear in an excel file?
That only exports your P/L, to export data from history lists you need to add a 'Export All Stored Values' rule and trigger it at the time/s you want it to export.
When you add this rule the parameters tab will allow you to configure the way they are exported
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/exp ... ters_.html
JasBarrow

Dallas wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:36 pm
JasBarrow wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:20 pm
Dallas wrote:
Hi Dallas,

That only exports your P/L, to export data from history lists you need to add a 'Export All Stored Values' rule and trigger it at the time/s you want it to export.
When you add this rule the parameters tab will allow you to configure the way they are exported
Ah ok, I didnt know that. Thanks for the link Dallas
JasBarrow

Dallas wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:36 pm
Hi Dallas, thanks again for yesterday its working fine now except for one little thing. Under formatting options when I choose the dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss format its not showing the seconds when it is exported to the file. 25/09/2020 15:22

If I choose the other option dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss.000 all it shows are the minutes and seconds 33:01.0

Any idea how to fix this?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Sounds like its your Excel, you might need to change the formatting of the cells.

Right click the column header > Format Cells > Number

Then check the decimal places its set to
JasBarrow

Dallas wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:10 pm
Sounds like its your Excel, you might need to change the formatting of the cells.

Right click the column header > Format Cells > Number

Then check the decimal places its set to
Spot on! Thanks again Dallas

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”