Automation logic

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
mcgoo

Solve one problem..off to the next :).
Sometimes merely posting helps me solve the logic problem in my own head. I have been playing around with stop losses. I have a partial loss (back bet for 50% of stake in this case) that kicks in at 2 ticks down and another full stop(close trade with greening on selection ) at 4 ticks. In this case where I ran a bot in the UK last night a lay bet was place at:
9/24/2020 16:22:45: [G_Auto] : $ 10.00 Lay bet placed on Kingsholm at 3.85. Fully matched at 3.85. ( Fill or kill bet with 10 seconds delay. )
The market moved 2 ticks against me so the partial loss kicked in and set a signal
9/24/2020 16:22:48: [G_Auto] : Automation Signal for market: BackedPL = 1
then the full stop loss kicked in at exactly the same time
9/24/2020 16:22:48: [G_Auto] : Placed closure bet with greening on Kingsholm by Backing 11.00 at 3.5
and the partial one
9/24/2020 16:22:48: [G_Auto] : $ 4.38 Back bet placed on Kingsholm at 3.5. Fully matched at 3.6.
I immediately look to my logic as the issue but I coded for this so can't see the problem.Screenshot
CSL.PNG
I'm not sure if being Always Armed is the problem but I thought that the 2 sec delay condition between the partial loss signal (BackedPL) and the full stop loss close would suffice?

Probably missed something obvious but can't get my head around it. Advice appreciated. Cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dabbla

Is it possible that the signal had already be set in a previous test ?
Im not too familiar with the signal changed condition but it looks correct.
Maybe you could add a incremental signal to the selection to give it more breathing space.
mcgoo

Dabbla wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:54 am
Is it possible that the signal had already be set in a previous test ?
Im not too familiar with the signal changed condition but it looks correct.
Maybe you could add a incremental signal to the selection to give it more breathing space.
That is a distinct possibility Dabbla :o :D ..thanks mate. Couldn't see wood for trees there.I accidentally deleted the darn log but am pretty sure that is it.I'll do just that.Cheers pal :ugeek:

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”