How To Keep Bot Place Bets?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Citysharks

Hi Guys

I've created a back bet rule to trigger inplay during the first 60 secs into a match based on my conditions and this back bet triggers fine.

I've added a the keep bet rule below my back bet rule which is always armed buts it's doesn't keep bets once the market has been suspended? It's also showing with Betfair the bets are not kept. Does it need to be a stored value or something? Is the arm time incorrect? At a lose of why it's not working as I'm new to automation.

Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong or point to a post that solves this issue?

Thanks.
Dallas

Do you have any conditions attached?

If not because its always armed it will trigger as soon as you apply the automation file to Guardian
So it's most likely its triggering well before the match even begins

Unless you have it armed to trigger multiple times, re-arming every 'X' seconds?
Citysharks

Dallas wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:09 pm

If not because its always armed it will trigger as soon as you apply the automation file to Guardian

Unless you have it armed to trigger multiple times, re-arming every 'X' seconds?
Thanks for the reply. I original set the keep rule as the same time as the back bet inplay time (10secs until 120 secs) but on viewing Betfair it was was not ticked kept when the bet triggered.

These no condition on the keep bet at all only the back bet only has conditions which are currently inplay odds.

So the back bet is triggering 10secs into a match with no stored values or signals it's just a simple back bet that needs to be kept.
Jukebox

Citysharks wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:26 pm
Dallas wrote:

Thanks for the reply. I original set the keep rule as the same time as the back bet inplay time (10secs until 120 secs) but on viewing Betfair it was was not ticked kept when the bet triggered.

These no condition on the keep bet at all only the back bet only has conditions which are currently inplay odds.

So the back bet is triggering 10secs into a match with no stored values or signals it's just a simple back bet that needs to be kept.
If you are triggering the keep bet at the same time that you issue the bet in-play they will both fire but the bet wil take several seconds to be created - by which time the keep bet had already fired. Delay the keep bet rule by enough time to allow the bet to be created or fire several times with some seconds in between.
Citysharks

Jukebox wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:31 pm
Citysharks wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:26 pm
Dallas wrote:

If you are triggering the keep bet at the same time that you issue the bet in-play they will both fire but the bet wil take several seconds to be created - by which time the keep bet had already fired. Delay the keep bet rule by enough time to allow the bet to be created or fire several times with some seconds in between.
Thanks for the help it makes sense I'll give it a go. Thanks again.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”