Weight of money

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
twenty2

Hi, im just trying to understand the WOM when using automation

I'm looking at the make market scalping bot and want to add the WOM rule, if for example there is pressure building up for the market to shorten would my selection be "less than"? and would this be less than 10%,20% or would it be "less than" 70% 80% ?
sa7med

twenty2 wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:38 am
Hi, im just trying to understand the WOM when using automation

I'm looking at the make market scalping bot and want to add the WOM rule, if for example there is pressure building up for the market to shorten would my selection be "less than"? and would this be less than 10%,20% or would it be "less than" 70% 80% ?
<50% means there's more money waiting to be layed than waiting to be backed. Meaning there's more backer money waiting than layer money and therefore pressure to shorten. <70% 80% just means you're including situations where there's more money waiting to be backed.
twenty2

Cheers, So if i was to put "less than" 25% on the back side rule that would indicate that pressure is for the market or selection to shorten ?
Atho55

I am not an expert on this but I do not think it is as clear cut as that. Imagine that the value of the best 3 Back prices is £100 and the best 3 Lay prices is £200, do you think the market would react the same if the best 3 Back =£3000 and the best 3 Lay =£6000. In % terms both are the same.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”