Football underdog scoring goal

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
JakubStefanik

Hello,

What is the easiest way to create automation which is able to store value about which team scored the first goal? if it was underdog or favourite
jimibt

not sure about *easiest* as there are quite a few ways. one way that i did it in the past was to use purely the CS market and take down the SV values of the 0-1 and 1-0 odds at the official off time. from that, you can access which team is the favourite and the dog. another added bonus is that you can use the same two values to see if the home team is also the dog - useful for looking at options for when the home team dog scores 1st...
JakubStefanik

jimibt wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:41 pm
not sure about *easiest* as there are quite a few ways. one way that i did it in the past was to use purely the CS market and take down the SV values of the 0-1 and 1-0 odds at the official off time. from that, you can access which team is the favourite and the dog. another added bonus is that you can use the same two values to see if the home team is also the dog - useful for looking at options for when the home team dog scores 1st...
Thank you very much, hmm indeed I can try something with that as well. BUT I have to stay on this automation I always half develop something and then lose interest :D but this one will be my umero uno, I am sure :D I was finally able to get a lot of data and look into it :D

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”