Different actions on over/under markets based on current score

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
sheffutd1889

Hi all,

I saw a post a little while ago which I can't seem to find again but it was applied to the correct score market and checked which score lines were no longer possible to determine the current score.

What I'm wondering is first of all, does anybody know where I can find this file?

Secondly... I want to use an automation file on the over/under markets to place a series of orders on the market which requires just 1 more goal to win, a series of different orders on the market requires 2 more goals to win, and no orders on any of the other markets. I was thinking the correct score file could help determine how many goals are needed for each market but wouln't know how to adapt it.

So, for example, I want to apply the same automation file to every over/under market for a certain match. If it's say 2-1 I want it to place orders at say 2, 2.5 and 3 on the over 3.5 market, orders at 5,6, 7 on the over 4.5 goals market and nothing on any other market...

Anyone know if something like this can be done.

Thanks in advance for any replies.
darchas

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=21353

Is this what you're looking for? I know LeeCal does a lot of work in this area so might be worth checking through some of his other posts if this isn't the one you want.

I'm purely manual myself so can't help with your other questions I'm afraid.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”