Fill unmatched bets.

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
paws

Hi
I use Excel to place lay bets into the market on all Australian and UK races. I need the bets to be fully matched so use Take SP All if there are any unmatched bets at the jump. If my bets are partially matched they are usually only a few ticks away from the best price. Having run this for a month now I have found that at least 2 to 4 times a day the unmatched bets on are not getting matched at BSP. This mostly happens with the top two in the betting. As I don't want these running for me, I am happy to take Best market price just before they jump. I have been using Guardian rather than Excel to lay these before the off by cancelling and laying the top two if not matched at Best Market Price. However, it is tricky when the order of favoritism changes. Is there a simple "Fill" unmatched bets method in Guardian that will lay all unmatched bets on a selection at the best market price? I've tried various ways but seem to be missing something.

I don't really want to use excel as clearing the status cells seems to create it's own issues.

Thanks

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”