Servant & Automation steer needed

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Shaung89

Hi,

Im trying to create a servant which allows me to press a keystroke in-play. Dependent on the number keystroke I push, a lay bet will be placed on that number Fav (i.e. if I push Ctrl+2, the 2nd Fav lay bet is placed). I have conditions to ensure im not laying too high but think this method would be easier than finding the correct position on the ladder and clicking...

I've created a first draft of automation and servants but this hasnt quite worked:
Ctrl+F - Fix order of selections
Ctrl+1 - Lay 1st Fav
Ctrl+2 - Lay 2nd Fav

However, when the race is in play and the favourites change, if i push Ctrl+1 - the new 1st Favourite has the lay bet. I want to lay against the BSP fav. I thought fixing the order servant would fix this however hasn't quite gone to plan...

Any ideas?
Dallas

In your main automation settings you can set the order of favouritism to starting price
Settings.JPG

You can then get rid of the fix order rule and just start your servants whenever you want
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shaung89

Great thanks Dallas!

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”