Quick query on "close trade on selection" rule

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
sharrison2010

Hello,

Please can someone explain / confirm the "close trade on selection" rule, and in particular how it is distinct from the "close trade on selection - with greening" rule?

I am right in thinking that if i have say a £10 back bet on over 2.5 goals, by applying the "close trade on selection" rule it would place an opposing £10 lay bet on over 2.5 goals, creating a free bet for me if the lay odds are below the initial back odds i backed at? Whereas the "close trade on selection - with greening" rule would do the same but lay more than £10 in order to create an equal profit across both outcomes?

Also, beyond closing your trade on a given selection, does the "close trade on selection" rule also simultaneously cancel any other bets in the market?

Thanks
Shaun
Anbell

sharrison2010 wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:12 am
Hello,

Please can someone explain / confirm the "close trade on selection" rule, and in particular how it is distinct from the "close trade on selection - with greening" rule?

I am right in thinking that if i have say a £10 back bet on over 2.5 goals, by applying the "close trade on selection" rule it would place an opposing £10 lay bet on over 2.5 goals, creating a free bet for me if the lay odds are below the initial back odds i backed at? Whereas the "close trade on selection - with greening" rule would do the same but lay more than £10 in order to create an equal profit across both outcomes?

Also, beyond closing your trade on a given selection, does the "close trade on selection" rule also simultaneously cancel any other bets in the market?

Thanks
Shaun
Yes, the 'close trade' uses the same stake.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”