Feedback

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Janne3

Hi!
For the next version of betangel automation
I think that you should set a % or a certain amount stop to account each day winning or loosing ! If the first trade for the day give you a good profit then the automation bets should stop for the day, or a bad day it will stop.
jacky2

Can you add a condition:
Selection Volume is larger or less or equal to a amount?
It is useful.
kiwimike

Hello

I wish to be able to lay the current score in the correct score market of selected games at half time automatically. How would i setup the rules to do this in automation please as i wish to purchase Bet Angel for this feature, but don't want to buy it if it can't be done. Can this be done ? and if not could you add it please ?

Cheers
chipping

One thing I would like is to be able to organise all my "rules files". I would like to keep in separate folders those ideas that I am developing, from those that I am currently using.
I could start to use a naming convention, but I thought a simple folder structure may be easy for you to implement?
chipping

I have just tried to set up an automation rule for a golf tournament. The problem is each tournament lasts 4 days, and as I have just found out, I can only set an automation rule active for just under 24 hours?

All I am doing is placing some bets manually, then I want the automation to take profits when the bets start to come in.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Thanks for your valuable feedback which is much appreciated.
sprinter

Just posted on another thread, but may be more appropriate here:

Is it possible to set up the trade calculator/ greening options so that an unbalanced green up is possible?

At the moment, its possible to green up meaning for example a profit of €50 on both Player A and Player B.
It's also possible to have a simple offset bet which will give a profit of €50 on Player a and 0€ on Player B.

However, it would be very very useful to have an option for a partial greenup, in one of two variants.

Option A) Fractional greening, whereby you can set a green up ratio of eg 1:4 and end up with €20 green on Player A and €80 green on Player B.

Option B) for this type of feature would then be "set maximum profit on Player X". This would be perfect used on outsiders, where you want a small profit if the favorite wins, but you still want the option of a huge win if an upset happens.

For example, setting maximum profit on player A to €2 could mean ending up with A @ €2 green and B at €200 green, instead of greening up properly for €2.10 all round.

I haven't quite managed to get the maths for this one worked out yet, but it would be awesome if the BA superkids could perhaps solve it for us.... :idea:
LeTiss

The problem is that we are looking for Excel capabilities thrown into automation, and I'm sure that's almost impossible

I often use Excel to highlight when the inner column on the lay side outweighs the inner and middle column added together on the back side. I'll use Excel to vary stakes according to what price I'm backing. I'll use Excel to do Dutching or bookmaking according to various conditions.

None of these are available on automation, and I struggle to see how BA could incorporate such intricate calculations. I'd love to be proven wrong though! 8-)
Arch Stanton

Great tool. I'm trying to avoid going down the excel route if possible. However i really could do with a "green all selections" condition in the rules that greens up when the price has reduced a certain percentage from the matched back price. IE a back at 3.0 is greened up when that price has dropped X percent.

At the moment i'm having to use "green all" when the available profit is greater than £XX which is limiting.

Thanks.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

We have often been asked for green on X% but do you mean implied probability %, % of stake, of profit? If you can guide us then we can look at it.
Arch Stanton

Basically what i'm looking for is a condition that fires a green up at a price that is X percent less than the matched back price.
LeTiss

I have 1 suggestion that I'm having slight problems with. I have an automated backing system on the favourite, but I don't want the bet to fire if the 2nd fav's WOM is too low. I'd like to see on conditions, a setting where the bet won't fire if a different selection's WOM is 'x' amount. I am succeeding in stopping it firing, but only by laying a spoof amount on the 2nd fav, and therefore not having enough money left to fire the main bet. However, this is stopping genuine opportunities on other markets firing too
to75ne

i second letiss 4pm suggestion. would be a very useful addition.
kebank

Great tool.

Is it possible add an option to the "place at" options on the parameters tab to place bet at "Lay" or "Back" price, ie if you are placing a back bet, place at the current lay price, or lay bet at current back price.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”