Greening Up In play - Automatically

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
PeterLe

Hi
I am very tempted to use the new automatic functions in Guardian (V1.30.1) to green up in play.

In the last I've written routines to do this, and used the greening functions in the excel interface but abandoned them as the Greening up uses the current lay price and as the price changes (dramatically) in the blink of an eye, it can leave you very exposed.

I was wondering if anyone has used the new functions in the latest version of BA and created any rules to green in play (NB: on fast moving markets). I dont expect anyone to say what they are doing merely if you have used it with confidence?
Any observations/comments welcome

Thanks
Peter
mister man

ive used it but not in fast play markets like racing only in football so farand pre off racing.
However to get round taking odds that you dont want in this scenario, i.e inplay racing id use the odds condition to stipulate the spread that id accept to stop the auto tool accepting 200-1 lays etc...
PeterLe

Thanks I'll take a look at that
I messed around with it today on some football matches just scalping the draw and it seemed to do ok...
Regards
Peter
malky

PeterLe,

I wrote a green up rule today and it is working well.
Basically is just does a Green All when the odds get less than a predetermined price.

It works 50% of the time when it does not work is either there is no money available or the market just moves too fast and closes before I get the order in. Of course the challenge is we don't know at what time the market will end.

But I need to make the green up stick. By that I mean for the other rules to stop trading.

I just started a thread Green-up and Stop Trading In-play which is intended to get to the bottom of how to green up and stay greened up. Any ideas ?

I think it's a great idea - just need to make it stick.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”