Cancel at in-play setting

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
beech19721

Hi Guys,

I wonder if somebody can help me please, i am new to BA.

I am trying to set up the automation, for offset bets a few minutes before start, this i have done, but i want my bets to carry on when it goes in running.

I can either start once in running, but cant get the bets before race starts, or bet before then unmatched get canclled unless i manually select keep all.

Is there a way i can change the settings to default keep all instead of cancel? or is there a setting so i can start before race, then continue in running.

I currently have rule type lay all selection, with relative to start time, plus in "conditions" i have fixed odds condition selected.

Any help greatly appreciated

Thanks

Graham
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Betfair cancel all bets at the off so it's not possible to carry over characteristics from pre-off to the in-play period. However you can carry over individual bets automatically using the KEEP bets function in the automation area.
beech19721

AHH ok, thanks.

If i do that option though i cannot do the offset betting though, i was hoping to do offset and keep at in play.

I don't mind doing it manually, but if i was to go out, i would want it to keep the bets.

Thanks for your help.

Graham
malky

beech19721 wrote:AHH ok, thanks.

If i do that option though i cannot do the offset betting though, i was hoping to do offset and keep at in play.

I don't mind doing it manually, but if i was to go out, i would want it to keep the bets.

Thanks for your help.

Graham
As Bet Angel says if you issue a keep in the automation facility it will keep all bets including any offset bets that are unmatched (which I think is what you are after). I'm sure that will work - it certainly works when there are suspensions and then un-suspensions after the event goes in-play.
beech19721

OK, sorry it must be me getting confused

If i select from the "General" tab keep "keep all unmatched bets, i cannot then under Parameters select the Global settings and Offset bet, it takes all the options away, so i cannot do the offset.

I currently have under "general", Lay all selections, then "Parameters" i have offset selected.

then in conditions i have lay price selected.
beech19721

Sorted it, thanks for all help.
Equity

Hi
why keep in play doesn't work anymore?
Equity

or is it only my BA? When I press keep all now nothing happens and bets got canceled at start. It is like that for couple of weeks now.
Euler

You need to be logged in via mode 0 or 13 for keep bets to work. Please check your connection mode on the log in screen.
Equity

didn't know that, ty
Equity

damn is also much faster now

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”