Green-up and Stop Trading In-play

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
malky

Does anyone know of a way to Green-up and then ensure no more trades happen whilst in-play ?

Before the off it's easy.
But inplay is more of a challenge as I can't use time in a rule.
I have figured out how to Green-up.

Any ideas what can be done to ensure other rules don't execute again ?

Ideally something that detects profit across the market or maybe a condition that tests a "flag indicating the market has been greened up" ?

thanks
vanya

Hi Malky,

You can use the "relative to in-play" function and set it to start 5 seconds after in play (5 secs lets the odds settle down once in play), and set it to green up 10 times every 5 seconds as it needs to try and cover itself.

You can stop other rules from aplying simply by using the trigger that says.
Function when "in-play" or "NOT in-play".

I believe this is what you are looking for.
I have sucessfully programmed in the Green Ups to happen in play if they have not greened up before in play starts. The key here is to use the trigger above in other rules to stop them from working as soon as you get to the in-play.

I just watched my Automation rule just green up in-play just then - always does it perfectly if you get it to trigger several times. It cannot always green up in the first few goes when in play, so you need it to trigger a few times and with 5 seconds in between should help you catch everything and green up!

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Vanya
malky

Thanks - I read your post on the other thread and here's what I have come up with...

I think I've worked it out.
I think if you have a condition such as

"Green All Profit < 0.02"
In the trading rule then that should disable the trading rule.

I already have the converse
ie "Green All Profit > 0.02"
which I use to do the green up

Thanks to posters on the thread geenup with conditions who gave me the clue.

I'll post later if this works for me.

I like your every 5 second rule - but I was greening when the odds go very very low and it works quite well.

Let me know if the above makes sense.
Thanks - I have no idea how on earth I did not see that before - many thanks.
vanya

Hi Malky,

Here is a Green Up Rule File you can have a look at what I have used to do small testing with and you can easily adjust the times to suit you. Let me know if this lets you see anything else. BetAngel have done a great job of programming their software and I look forward to their updates as I am sure it is going to get a lot better in time to come and impress me even more!

Hope this helps and good luck with trading today!

Cheers,
Vanya
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
malky

Vanya,

Thanks for that.
That's pretty much what I have put together of the past few days. Except I do not greening up before the off as I am only trading in-play.

Like you I have green-up rules that have green-up profit greater than a specific values.

I'm still testing my logic and with repeated greening it looks good.

I whole heartedly agree with you - AUTOMATION is AWESOME. I love it.
Thanks again - you have made more sure of myself that I'm on the right track. I knew there was a reason I loved programming and AUTOMATION is just the icing on the cake.

Cheers

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”