number of selections condition

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
chipping

I just wanted to ask about the above condition. If I wanted a rule based on the number of runners in a race, could I use the above?
Euler

Yes, it's designed to catch a market where a runner has been withdrawn for example. In that example you would probably not want to participate in market where the price has changed because of the withdrawn runner.
bernal

i use this condition to bet only if number of selections on the market is = 10 , but sometimes places bets on markets with 8 or 9 runners because the condition counts and the withdraw selections, how can i avoid this ? i wanna bet only on markets with 10 runners but only the active one, dont count the withdrawn !!?
Anbell

bernal wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:00 am
i use this condition to bet only if number of selections on the market is = 10 , but sometimes places bets on markets with 8 or 9 runners because the condition counts and the withdraw selections, how can i avoid this ? i wanna bet only on markets with 10 runners but only the active one, dont count the withdrawn !!?
When do you check the number of selections?
bernal

Anbell wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:54 am
bernal wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:00 am
When do you check the number of selections?
00:00:00 before the event starts

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”