Is it possible to zero trade calculator

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
johnboy

Hi
Can anyone please tell me if it is possible to zero the trade calculator after each trade so that one can see immediately if one goes say a £1 down rather than having to subtract from any previous cumulative profit figure that is showing?

Thanks.

Johnboy
sprinter

On a similar note, is it possible to set up the trade calculator/ greening options so that an unbalanced green up is possible?

At the moment, its possible to green up meaning for example a profit of €50 on both Player A and Player B.

It's also possible to have a simple offset bet which will give a profit of €50 on Player a and 0€ on Player B.

However, it would be very very useful to have an option for a partial greenup, in one of two variants.

Option A) Fractional greening, whereby you can set a green up ratio of eg 1:4 and end up with €20 green on Player A and €80 green on Player B.

Option B) for this type of feature would then be "set maximum profit on Player X". This would be perfect used on outsiders, where you want a small profit if the favorite wins, but you can still make a huge plus if there is an upset.

For example, setting maximum profit on player A to €2 could mean ending up with A @ €2 green and B at €200 green, instead of greening up properly for €2.10 all round.

I haven't quite managed to get the maths for this one worked out yet, but it would be awesome if the BA superkids could perhaps solve it for us....
fadamadrinha

I agree! It would be great if BA add this feature on their next version update...It give us a lot of flexibility!

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”