automation for greyhounds help please

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
maverick213

dont know if its possible but has anyone any idea with the new automation tool how i can trade just the favourite ? as with the greyhounds the favourite might not be in position 1 in every race or have i got to create a rule with exceptions on price for every dog ? Please help im getting frustrated as santa without a reindeer ! lol merry xmas to one and all on betangel forum
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

You don't have to place an order by row, you can do it by odds and order of favourtism as well.
maverick213

i know its possible to add a relative to odds price but can i do it so its relative withing one tick of back price ?
ie im laying the fav i want my first bet to be within 1 tick of back price
sorry to be a pain

many thanks for that peter its a little time getting head round it isnt it
chipping

Don't know if this helps, but when you set up a rule you have a number of choices regarding the selection the rule applies to. At one extreme you can actually name the selection - not what you want. But you can apply the rule to the 1st favourite - use the box at the bottom of the 1st tab on the automation editor. I haven't used a rule in that way (yet) so I don't know if there are any nuances to learn, but it should give you a starting point :D

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”