Dutching using Betangel Automation

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
waltond

Is its possible within the new Automation tool in Guardian to Dutch greyhounds if you have 3 pre-picked selections but want it to work on all Bags meeting during the day whilst away from PC.
mister man

wiltord,im not a mac man, so i cant help,but i believe some on here are.
you might get get more response with "mac" in the title of a post..

good luck
waltond

Hi mister man

mac in post i use windows.

All i want to know from anybody is if the Dutching function can be automated in anyway rather than being sat in front of computer all the time. Thanks
mister man

sorry wiltord,i must have got mixed up with posts...

drop a line to support,they will let you know within 24 hrs if nobody on the forum can.
waltond

Thanks for that.
chipping

yep, I would like to dutch as well. It needs to be a staking option on the parameters tab I think? I had hoped that by using the liability staking I could dutch, but sadly no :cry:

It should be straightforward for the Bet Angels to do, just needs to seem important enough for them to do it I guess?
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

It's a bit vague asking to dutch using automation. There are an almost infinite number of staking options and selections you could use when dutching so it's difficult to see how you could do that automatically unless you used a very rigid dutching method.
1sbro

How about having it like the actual dutching tab..

Like automatically dutch the whole field using £100 stake, or adding option to it like when the overround jumps quickly or dutching at the 10 secs before the off but at a number of ticks higher than best price etc..

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”